Sunday, February 10, 2013

Biryanis on a lazy Sunday afternoon

Nutrela Biryani (for me)
It has been a while, I know. I have been too lazy to click pictures on the dining table and post new recipes. Now that I have been reprimanded by a number of readers (a majority of whom happen to be my friends), I have vowed to update this blog regularly. Let us not get into details such as frequency right now. Just trust me when I say I am trying.


The pic that welcomes you to this post is of the Nurela (soya bean chunks) biryani that was cooked in a jiffy today after an hour and a half was spent on making chicken biryani (pic follows).
Chicken Biryani (for A)
The recipes will follow in a subsequent post.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you please recipe of the biryani. In picture it is mouth watering. I like Bihari Cuisine very much.

Riya Singh said...

Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

Best Indian Restaurant in Chaweng Beach
Best indian restaurants in koh samui Thailand
indian food in chaweng samui
Nice Indian Vegetarian Jain Food with Reasonable Price in samui Thailand